Having a happy cat,
having an extremely happy bird, or simply,

having two happy birds?

~ Bring me to life ~

Yes, this blog will be given a twist and brought to life again.

And as promised, there would be 2 long funny posts right? But the probability for them to appear in my blog are extremely low because I have forgotten what they are(were)! At the time when I made the promise, I really had inspiration to blog about them.. but too bad! blehh

By the way, the promise was made without you paying any consideration to me. So, it was only a gratuitous (spelled correctly thanks to SpellCheck =p) promise, thus you can't sue me! HAHAHAHA

(syok sendiri only lol)

..........

Also, in this post, I would like to clarify why I did not blog for 3 months! The reason as follow:
- It is similar to a singer who won't re-enter the stage without encore.

hahahaha...I'm not saying that I'm a star and I need fans to motivate me. ahem.

But I'm still touched because even during these 3 months of inactivity, there were 176 visitors in total, which meant 3 visitors per day. So, this is for you, you, you, you and you x 173 more.

Nonetheless, pn another more likely ground, maybe there are only 3 visitors that checked this blog out daily. So, this is for you, you and you!! =)


***Yes, this post does sound a bit (or very much) law-ish because I just got over the craze of the subject. Soon, my posts will be related to currency, mooncake?, financial planning: diversification, diesel (anyone?) and accounting standards.

I promise this blog won't stay inactive for another 3 months. But maybe, the next post will appear in 2months' time =0.

Stay tuned. You won't want to miss out anything.............................

Yang syok sendiri,
J&J 8-0 =p

Comments (0)