Having a happy cat,
having an extremely happy bird, or simply,

having two happy birds?

Random pieces of thoughts

This happens when you are thinking of too many things at a time - scattered pieces of thoughts.
  1. I believe in chances and luck. Be ready to strike them when they come though.
  2. I like short hair that is a bit longer than crew cut. I look smart and decent =p
  3. I like a big big, wide wide, teeth-baring smile/grin, just as how i taught my cat to smile. =D
  4. I used to wish to have bigger eyes but come to think of it now, CS brand does not come with such eyes and is more suited to smaller ones.
  5. I am confused now but less confused than yesterday. Mind you, not in terms of sexuality lol.
  6. Red hot baby!
  7. Gonna be cleaning up my desk at such wee hours just coz I'm waiting for something. lol
  8. Post ends here. If you can understand all the above, this post is not meant for you because it is supposed to confuse you.
Good luck and all the best to my readers. May luck be by your side.

Comments (0)