Having a happy cat,
having an extremely happy bird, or simply,

having two happy birds?

~ Drumrolls ~
~ Drumrolls ~
~ More drumrolls ~

With this, http://noossoon.blogspot.com is officially open!

Introducing the author:












OmG, RAIN!!

but hold on, it's actually Rain's lookalike (or so):












haha ya it's me! Soon!

Rain-Soon-Rain-Soon 傻傻分不清楚 (translation: hard to differentiate)~


Ok now, introducing myself: I'm CS, which is the acronym for a lot of things:
1) Counter-strike
2) Chinese society
3) Consumer surplus (economics)

and 261 more here

but the latest now:
Choy-San lol


~ English name ~

I have always wanted an english name, which I have actually had 5 of them before but ended up without any now.

First, it was 'Jason' which I adapted from the red Power Rangers (cool huh). It sounds like my name right? but it is too common =P

Then next, I became Bond Chua which I always mistakenly wrote as Bone Chua in my exercise book. Ha! This explains why I look so boney...

Moving on, I became Lenard Chua which I got from one cool-looking NBA player (8 years back la, don't search for his photo now!)

Haha, and then i was unwillingly called Jackson. I don't like MJ!

Last but not least, I created an english name for myself, which sounds nice (at least for me) and sounds like my name.

"Charlson" - Chye Soon
(highlight above to see)

But when I told my family about that, my dad's first response is :

"Charlson-Charlson, not good-lah, sounds like Chow-serng." (busuk/smelly in hokkien)


and that's it, no english name for me till now. Sad right? Anyone has nice english name(s) for me?


LoL

Ok-lar. That's all for the opening post.
Give face a bit, dun flame too much k =P



Signing off,
Soon



Comments (2)

u damn lame la. anyway its a nice blog. u make me and zixi laugh our ass off. anticipating on ur next entry. take care. miss u

i noe i noe! since u look like rain,,,, name ur self hujan chua! chunted la... oops.. thats malay! lol